miércoles, 5 de febrero de 2014

Las "joyas" de plástico de los refugiados saharauis








...













Los refugiados saharauis reciclan botellas de plástico para crear esta joyería que parece de oro.La forma y el diseño de estas “joyas” refleja sus tradiciones locales.

All that glitters is not gold. From the sloping dunes of the Sahara comes a groundbreaking design process that turns waste from refugee camps into jewelry as beautiful as the intentions behind it. Old plastic bottles from the refugee camp are collected and repurposed into remarkable faux-gold jewelry that reflects their local traditions.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly
enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed
and I hope you write again soon!

Feel free to surf to my webpage: sms marketing